AI in Medicine
Curriculum: This is a self-paced online course divided into six modules with built-in exercises to put what you've learned into practice. The virtual format allows for flexibility to learn during your own time. Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits are available upon the completion of this course.
- Module 1 - Establish key concepts of artificial intelligence and machine learning and recognize their differences
- Module 2 - Deep dive into subfields of machine learning and statistical learning grounded in clinical examples
- Module 3 - Understand how to train artificial neural networks to learn from data through deep learning
- Module 4 - Consider the value of medical data and the role of clinicians in the development and training of machine learning tools
- Module 5 - Examine ethical, regulatory and legal topics while using machine learning models in clinical settings
- Module 6 - Explore real-world applications of AI in medicine for diagnosing diseases, interpreting tests and processing electronic healthcare records